- A quotation will be emailed to you once we have received your Request a Quote Form.
- A detailed Invoice with the payment details will be issued for your reference and payment to book your space on the Design Schedule
- For Malaysia residents, payment can only be made to Maybank or CIMB account, BCA account for Indonesia residents and PayPal for International clients.
- Payment shall be made on the following schedule: Deposit before commencing the design process and Final Payment before installation or issuance of final products.
- Due to the nature of the work, payment made is not refundable.
- Payment shall be notified with evidence. We won't be held responsible for any missing payment should you fail to provide a proof.
- Preferred communication is through email only.
- Due to other commitments, our normal business hours are during week day evenings, 3 hours per day. All e-mails will be replied within three (3) working days accordingly.
- Once the deposit is received your name will be placed on the Design Schedule. This Design Schedule is a first come, first serve basis.
- You'll be given a time frame for your design to commence. Design process, including discussion on your design is expected to be done within this period.
- Each project is unique and may require more or less time to build. The last date on the given time frame is not the completion date.
- During the design process, you are advised to check your email frequently. Your quick response to all requests and questions is much appreciated to make the design process easy and quick as to not hold up the design process.
- Should you not respond to our email and should there be an unexplained lapse in communication within the design process, your design will be bumped to the end of the current waiting list in order to respect other clients who are scheduled. If it takes you longer than two (2) weeks to respond to any email, your order will be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
- Please inform us if you plan to be outstation or away from your computer.
- Your design will include one (1) draft based on the brief from your Questionnaire Form with limited of three (3) revisions to that concept. You are expected to comment as necessary in one (1) email.
- We allow one (1) major revision only to the first draft.
- If you should exceed the above said amount and condition, you shall be billed at an hourly rate of MYR30.00 for the time loss and the abortive efforts.
- Test page is created to ensure that everything is in order before the installation. No major revisions are allowed to the test page. You are expected to comment on the minor elements as necessary. Any additional revisions after installation will be billed hourly at the designer's discretion.
- All drafts and completed designs are the property of Heartlicious Design.
- We may display the completed projects in the portfolio. Please do not claim, reproduce or alter any image, design, layout, code in any form by the client or any third party.
- Design & codes installed on a blog are intended for that blog only and are not to be used on any other blog or media.
- We reserve the right to place credit at the bottom of each blog and a button at the sidebar for any design elements installed at your blog. These credits must remain intact, clearly visible and unaltered.
- Installation can be a quick process. You will need to grant us permission to access your blog account for installation.
- Installation will be done carefully and can only be started after you have confirmed the final draft and after the full amount of payment has been made.
- It shall be your responsibility to back-up your contents on your hard drive, including all the HTML codes of your widgets.
- Losing your widgets at your sidebar might happen during the installation process. We won't be held responsible for any loss or damages of your current content.
- After installation is completed, you may remove us from your blog access permission. Please note that there is no contract after installation. We do not maintain your site. However you will be given a week time to work with your new layout with our assistance should you have any questions on your new site. We are not liable to the errors, additions, amendments on the site done/caused by the clients.
Please note that we retain the right to change these terms at any time.